2. You are solely responsible for the safety, confidentiality, and authorization of all materials and information that you place on the Website.
3. The Website may contain some material that you might find objectionable.
4. You must use the Website in accordance with the laws that govern your local area.
5. Contact info may only be placed in the designated section.
6. You must not mislead or harass other users. You may not use this site to sell any goods or services, or distribute any promotional materials without the express permission of Afrodealing.
8. You must abide by the Community Guidelines when using the Website.
The Website is designed as a forum for meeting new people, having discussions and sharing news and information. It is important to us, and you, that it stays a safe and friendly environment. To keep it this way, you may not place any insults, obscene statements, or pornographic material on this site or any other materials which may offend human dignity. Equally importantly, you must not post material that may encourage terrorist activity or conduct that would be considered a criminal offence. Lastly, you must not post User Content that infringes other people's intellectual property rights. This means not copying other people's materials or photos without their express permission.
By placing User Content on the Website, you give us the right to use that User Content in marketing, advertising and other materials. If you'd rather we didn't use your content, please just let us know.
Aside from the photos and materials that you place on the Website (the "User Content"), all text, graphics, user interfaces, trademarks, logos, sounds and artwork on the Website are owned, controlled or licensed by Afrodealing, and are protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights laws.
We give you permission to download and temporarily store pages from the Website for the purpose of viewing them on your own personal computer.
Afrodealing reserves the right, at its sole discretion to:
2. Access all User Content on the site, when deemed necessary for site moderation.
3. Edit or delete any User Content on this site, if it doesn't comply with the conditions of this Agreement, or is harmful to the Company or any third party.
4. Report all illegal activity or User Content to the proper authorities.
5. Use all posted material in open access areas on the site by users, including without limitation for displaying and use in advertising and promotional materials on Partner sites.
Disclaimer and Release
Afrodealing has no control over, or responsibility for, authenticity and accuracy of materials posted by users on this site. The Website and its content are therefore provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the content will be accurate.
Afrodealing does not bear responsibility and will not be liable for any economic loss, loss of goodwill or reputation, loss of information or any other loss or damage of any kind, even if that loss or damage was foreseeable, which occurs during use of the Website.
From time to time we may post links to third party sites on the Website. We provide these links solely for your use and convenience. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by Afrodealing and does not mean that we have any association with the linked website. We are not responsible for the content of any linked websites and we do not accept liability for any loss, damage, expense, costs or liability whatsoever that you may incur, should you enter into a contract with the third parties that operate these websites.